Monday, December 12, 2016

Class final reflection

I liked this class a lot, I learned a lot. I liked learning about the ADDIE model and all of the different parts of the instructional design process. We had really interesting discussions in class which I enjoyed. I liked how groups were given articles to present as well as different media topics. That helped make the 3-hour class into more manageable chunks :). I liked how we were able to be creative with our projects, and that we got to go through the ID process while we were learning about it. Each group came up with totally different types of projects, and I thought that was really cool. I'll definitely apply what I have learned when I am planning for my 4th graders- I still feel like I have a lot to learn about ID, but I've had a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment